Our region continues to have NO reported cases of Covid 19.
Latest news as of Friday, August 7, 2020 are as follows:
Cochrane, Sudbury, Timiskaming, Nipissing and Parry Sound, Algoma District and North East LHIN Updates:
- There have been no new cases of COVID reported in the past 24 hours for all districts.
- The North East Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) region has no new reported cases of COVID 19 within the past 24 hours.
- Algoma District has resolved one more case of COVID since yesterday’s update.
- The one new case reported in Sudbury still remains unresolved.
Source: North East LHIN
Provincial, National COVID 19 new cases in the past 24 hours, updates as of July 21st, 2020:
- Ontario: 165 new cases of COVID-19
- Canada: 1,359
- Northern Ontario (includes Northeastern Ontario): 3
- Northeastern Ontario: 2
• The best way to protect yourself and your community is by preventing the spread of germs.
• Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Cough and sneeze into a tissue. Dispose of the tissue immediately and wash your hands.
• Keep shared surfaces clean and disinfect regularly.
• Practice social distancing: Keep two arm lengths from others as much as possible while at work and in your personal life.