On Behalf of Ornge Operation Quilted Community I would like to thank the tireless contribution and caring of the following Women, who graciously made the beautiful quilts that have been donated to the communities of James & Hudson Bay.
- Thames Valley Quilters Guild (contact: Trish Gamble)
16-93 Pine Valley Gate, London On. N6J-4L5
- Sew Creative Quilt Store (contact: Joan Hilhorst)
22486 Adelaide Road, Mount Brydges, On. N0L-1W0
- The Marsh Store (contact: Tracy Hillman)
10266 Ilderton Road, Ilderton, On. N0M-2A0
- The Rose Birrell Unit of Siloam United Church (contact: Margaret Smith)
306 Ambleside Drive, London, On. N6G-5H8
- Riverside United Church Quilters (contact: Susan O’Hara)
904 Oxford Street West, London, On. N6H-1V3
- The Sisters in Laureate Epsilon Beta, a chapter of Beta Sigma Phi (contact: Connie Murphy)
334 Grasslands Way, London, On. N5X-0E1
Co-Ordinator: The Reverend Carol Reardon-Smith, with whom we would not have been able to undertake such an
endeavour. Payukotayno James & Hudson Bay Family Services Executive Director, Charlene Reuben. Weeneebayko Area Health Authority President & CEO, Lynne Innes.
Also a big thank you to: Beth Hansen (Ornge, London Base Manager), Chris Alisappi (Ornge, Moosonee Base Manager)
For your help with the transportation logistics.
You all have certainly gone above and beyond, providing comfort, hope and security to many of the needy in our Northern Communities.