Community Commitment Program for Nurses
Nursing Incentive Available!
The Community Commitment Program for Nurses (CCPN) was created by Ontario Health (Health Force Ontario) to attract Registered Nurses (RNs), Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs), and Nurse Practitioners (NPs) to work in Ontario. This incentive Provides $25,000 to eligible nurses in exchange for a two-year commitment.
To be eligible for the CCPN, a nurse must:
• Not have been employed as a nurse in Ontario in the six months prior to being hired;
• Hold a Certificate of Registration in good standing from the College of Nurses of Ontario;
• Begin employment no later than March 31, 2024;
• Commit to 24-months of employment at a full-time work schedule offered by the employer; and
• Not simultaneously receive funds from the Ministry of Health for the Tuition Support Program for Nurses.
Do you qualify? Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
For more information on this program, please visit https://www.healthforceontario.ca/en/Home/All_Programs/Community_Commitment_Program_for_Nurses
Weeneebayko Area Health Authority