Join Our Team
Employment Opportunities at WAHA range from administrative positions to clinical nursing, technology, paramedical and service support.
Weeneebayko Area Health Authority (WAHA) offers a diversity of employment opportunities and provides:
- Thorough orientation program for every new employee
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefit program
June 3 – 7, 2019
8:00 A.M. TO 6:00 P.M.
Lionel E. Lalonde Centre
239 Montee Principale
Azilda (Sudbury), ON
- For more information on this position or how to apply, please submit your resume to Jobs@waha.ca