Our Support Services department provides non-medical support services to ensure that WAHA operates smoothly, and in a clean and safe environment.
The department provides the following services:
- Maintenance /Operations of Facilities
- Dietary (patient meals)
- Reprocessing & Medical Devices (cleaning and sterilizing medical equipment)
- IT Support (Wi-Fi, software support, computer support)
- Material Management (ensuring adequate supplies at each facility)
- Housing (for out-of-town staff/locums)
- Capital Planning – Projects & Equipment (funding and planning to purchase /construct facilities and equipment)
Compliments or complaints about our support services can be made to our Client/Patient Satisfaction team.