WAHA CCC FOBT Contest Winners
Please visit the following links below for the pictures of the winners from WAHA’s Colon Cancer Check (CCC) Fecal Occult Blood Test (FOBT) Contest.
- Laura Sutherland (Moose Factory) Winner for December 2012 – January 2013
- Annie Baxter (Moose Factory) Winner for January – February 2013
- Winner for February – March 2013 (to be posted in near future)
- Winner for March – April 2013 (to be posted in near future)
All men and women aged 50-74 within the WAHA region who have never been screened for colorectal cancer or who have not been screened for colorectal cancer in the past two years are eligible to participate in the contest. Each participant who successfully completes a CCC FOBT kit and returns it to their site (see below for a complete list of participating sites) will receive a $25 Northern Gift Card for participating and be entered into a draw to win monthly prizes. Men and women of the WAHA region aged 50-74 are encouraged to pick up a CCC FOBT Kit to be screened:
- Moosonee Health Centre
- Weeneebayko General Hospital (Moose Factory)
- Fort Albany Hospital
- Attawapiskat Hospital
- Kashechewan Nursing Station
- Peawanuck Nursing Station
Please visit the WAHA Cancer Care Project page as well as the posters and brochures below for more information on the CCC FOBT screening.