WAHA Medical Transportation: 2024 Winter Transportation Schedule
Effective January 8, 2024
Everyone traveling on flight 704 to Kingston must check in with Air Creebec at the Moosonee Airport no later than 2:00 PM for 3:00 PM departure. All passengers must provide a valid ID to the ticket agent before boarding the flight.
WAHA NIHB DRIVERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO:
- Pick-up OR drop-off patients, escorts, and staff at private residences
- Exception: Patients with dialysis appointments
- The winter schedule runs on time and will not be delayed for someone running late
- There is a limited number of seats, children without scheduled appointments cannot accompany clients (parents)
- No pets, alcohol or illegal substances are allowed
- All traveler’s must present a Travel Warrant to the driver.
- WAHA staff and business travellers must email their travel warrant at least two days in advance to WAHAemail@example.com
- Remember to have a copy of the Travel Warrant to show the driver as well
Bags, luggage, and parcels:
- Only one (1) carry-on and one (1) piece of luggage weighing no more than 25 pounds is allowed
- Passengers are responsible for making alternate transportation arrangements for any extra bags/parcels weighing over 25 pounds (excluding business travellers who require tools to perform their job)
Masks are mandatory in the vans
Statutory Holiday Schedule
- Extra runs will be made when a physician or nurse practitioner deems a patient is “Medically Urgent”.