WAHA Visitor Information
To protect staff and patients we have implemented the following at all WAHA sites:
- We are no longer accepting visitors into WAHA buildings. We want to keep our elders, all medical patients, and employees as safe as possible. The visitor restriction includes all non-hospital employees, including caregivers. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis for patients who are very ill or approaching end-of-life as determined by the care team.
- Cancelled of all non-essential work-related staff travel.
- Cancelled all non-urgent medical appointments effective immediately. If in question, appointments will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Cancelled all community out-patient clinics effective Wednesday, March 18. There will be alternative options for urgent/emergency issues.
- Closed our dental department except for emergencies effective, March 16.